Pico De GalloFrom sirshawnthebrewer 9 years ago
- 6 medium tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped. shopping list
- 3 Fresh tomatillos shopping list
- 4 fresh jalapenos pepper shopping list
- 2 Fresh Serranos chilis shopping list
- 1 Fresh Anahiem chilis shopping list
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 juice of Half of a Fresh lime shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
How to make it
- Chop your tomatoes and onions and add them to your bowl.
- Chop your Garlic to your liking and add it to your bowl.
- Now chop your Tomatillos and peppers to your personal liking.
- Stir everything together really good.
- Now chop and add your Cilantro and fresh lime juice.
- Again stir it all up really good.
- Add your half cup of water to this.
- If it's to thick add a 1/4 of a cup more till it's the right consistency your looking for.
- Now be prepared before you make this, You can usually top up a 6 LB Pace container with it.:)
- Believe me it doesn't last long..:)
The Cooksirshawnthebrewer Akron, OH
The Rating9 people
Pico De Gallo is one of my favorites anyway, but add the tomatillos and let's call it perfect. Oh. My. So darn good.... Great post - thanks! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Wow Caliente!!!! Awesome Great Post. :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Ditto what Lunney said. Love Pico De Gallo.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!