Crusty Seafood DipFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup crabmeat, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup small cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, mix together cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, green onion, garlic powder, lemon juice, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce and sour cream.
- Fold in crab and shrimp. Spoon into shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other raw vegetables.