Ground Beef Stew Over Garlic MashedFrom pat2me 5 years ago
- Stew shopping list
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 C chopped onion shopping list
- 1 C frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 1(12 oz) jar beef gravy shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram leaves (3/4 tsp fresh) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- potatoes shopping list
- 1 Cup water shopping list
- 2 Tbl butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 Cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 C mashed potato flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbl chopped fresh of 1 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain
- Add all remaining stew ingredients; mix well.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring ocassionally
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring water, butter and garlic salt to a boil
- Remove from heat; add milk and stir in potato flakes and parsly.
- Cover to keep warm.
- To serve, fluff potatoes with a fork. Serve stew over potatoes
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating7 people
I like! :)donman in Hammond loved it
Think I will make tonight instead of fishgingerlea in Tampa loved it
This recipe is the best!!! I added pics for each item and printed out a copy for my handicapped individuals and they made it with very few problems, they love it and so do I!!!!
mittenlady in Strawberry point loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!