Overnight Refrigerator PancakesFrom grandmommy 8 years ago
- 1 T. active dry yeast shopping list
- 1/4 c. warm water shopping list
- 4 c. all purpose flour (we prefer Prairie Gold) (it's whole grain) shopping list
- 2T. baking powder shopping list
- 2T. baking soda shopping list
- 1t. salt shopping list
- 1T. honey shopping list
- 4c. buttermilk shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 c. veg. oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine yeast and water in small bowl
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mix eggs, oil, buttermilk, and honey in seperate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, add yeast mixture, stir till moistened.
- Let batter set in fridge for at least 8 hours before using.
- Batter will keep in fridge for up to one week.
- Preheat griddle to 350.
- Cook pancakes till they bubble on one side then flip.
- I like to add chopped nuts to the batter and serve with chopped fresh fruit and pure maple syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgrandmommy Nashville, TN
The Rating2 people
I love pancakes... unfortunately i cant find maple syrup here in Milan.. But im definitely going to try these on Sunday, with eggs :) Thanksuk2nyc in Milano, Italy loved it
Well good news is that i found Maple syrup at an international foods store ( 12 dollars for a small bottle) anyway, i couldnt find buttermilk.. can i add plain yogurt or water? Thanksuk2nyc in Milano, Italy loved it
I printed it out for my husband to take it to his club. they host a breakfast 2nd Sunday of every month. thanks. sounds wonderful by the dwaysunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!