Egg CustardFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients and pour into pie shell.
- bake at 350 degrees
- cook 1 full hour before opening oven.
- keep checking, about 1 hour and
- 45 minutes.remove from oven while still a little shaky.
- Best cooked on new moon
- or full moon.
- makes one pie
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating12 people
Oh man...I haven't had this in years. Mom always made it with coconut on top, and I loved it. We're talking real confort food here. GREAT POST! Thanks...I'm gonna save this for sure!saltymike in Naples loved it
I love this, also make the custard in cups.. so good, got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Simple n' nice and I love it .cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!