Old Fashioned CocktailFrom conner909 7 years ago
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- Few shakes of Angostura bitters shopping list
- 2 or 3 tablespoons club soda shopping list
- 1 maraschino cherry and a little of its cherry juice shopping list
- 1/4 unpeeled orange, divided into 2 pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 jiggers (or however much you want) Jack Daniels shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Add sugar to old fashioned glass.
- Shake in the angostura bitters.
- Add the club soda.
- Mix well with spoon.
- Add cherry and juice.
- Squeeze 1 orange piece into glass.
- Discard peel.
- Squeeze second orange piece into glass and drop squeezed
- orange into the glass.
- Add Jack Daniels
- Stir and add ice cubes.
- Carry to recliner and sit down , relax and say....ahhhh!
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating6 people
My parents used to drink Old Fashion(ed). Can't drink right now cause of meds I'm on but will save this. Thanks!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Oh my gosh you have just brought back a flood of wonderful memories. Thanks Conner, well done!laadeedaa in loved it
This is one of my favorites every once in awhile.
It gives you something just a little bit different than a plain Whiskey and Coke.
Excellent post. :)
This is also great with Jim Beam. :)sirshawnthebrewer in Akron loved it