Braised Chicken With PotatoesFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1/2lb chicken thighs,boneless and skinless,cut in small pieces shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4c flour shopping list
- 2Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1/3cwhite wine shopping list
- 11/2c low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1lb.yukon gold potatoes,peeled and cut in 11/2" cubes shopping list
- 1 pkg. frozen artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,crushed shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry; season with salt and pepper. Spread flour in a shallow bowl and dredge each piece of chicken on both sides. In a lg pan over med-high heat,warm olive oil. Add chicken and fry turning once until golden brown on both sides (but still raw inside),8 mins. Transfer chicken to a slow cooker
- Reduce heat to med. and add wine to pan(it will steam vigoorously).With wooden spoon,scrape up browned bits that cling to pan. Bring to boil,then pour liquid in slow cooker.
- Add broth,potatoes,artichoke hearts and garlic to slow cooker. Peel two 3" strios of lemon peel and add to slow cooker,along with juice from lemon.
- Turn slow cooker to high,cook until chicken and potaoes are cookec thru and tender,2 hours and 15 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Thanks! I love slow cooker recipes this time of year!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I love slow cooker recipes any time of the year! It's great driving home from work knowing dinner is already done. Thanks, got my 5.kimmer in Dunedin loved it