Caramel and Apple Cookie PizzaFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 16-to 18-ounce package refrigerated sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 1 20-ounce can apple pie filling, chilled shopping list
- 1 quart French vanilla ice cream, softened slightly shopping list
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- toasted pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees;
- Line a 12-inch pizza pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough onto bottom of prepared pan, making a small rim around edge. Bake for 15 minutes or until set and golden; place on wire rack to cool completely.
- In a bowl, fold pie filling into softened ice cream (If mixture seems soft, return to freezer until firm). Spread ice cream mixture over cooled crust.
- Freeze 1-2 hours or until firm. To serve, remove from freezer and
- drizzle with caramel topping; slice into wedges, garnish each wedge
- with whipped topping and toasted pecans.