Hot BLT DipFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 lb bacon shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 loaf round bread shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fry the bacon adding the garlic at the last 2 minutes of cooking time then set to drain on paper towels. Chop up the bacon.
- In medium bowl, beat mayonaisse, sour cream, cheeses, green onion, bacon and garlic.
- Fold in tomato.
- Place in bread bowl if desired or put in casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with assorted crackers or bread.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating5 people
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Will love this, great post, thanks GF. Wish I could give you more then a 5 for this one.henrie in Savannah loved it
This does sound good, too bad my husband doesn't like bacon, or maybe not, I can have it all to myself :)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Oh. My. Goodness. This is so darn good! And addictive....yummm. Thanks for the great post, hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!