Candied PecansFrom conner909 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Brush large rimmed baking sheet with butter.
- Whisk egg white in bowl until foamy.
- Add sugar, spices, and salt.
- Whisk until mixture is thick and opaque.
- Add pecans; stir until coated.
- Using forks, transfer nuts to sheet, spacing apart;
- discard remaining coating.
- Bake nuts until deep golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on sheet.
- Transfer to container; cover and store at room temperature.
- (Can be made 4 days ahead.)
People Who Like This Dish 7
- knoxcop Knoxville, TN
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- sitbynellie Glasgow, GB
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- laurieg Wilmington, MA
- acmichael Boaz, AL
- thegoldminer Sacramento, CA
- littlepurl57 Bellingham, MA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔