Condensed Cream of Soup MixFrom atokadawn 8 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup instant reduced sodium chicken or beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and mix well with wire whisk until blended. Store mix in an airtight container.
- To prepare as a substitute for one can of condensed cream soup in recipes, stir together 1/3 cup dry mix and 1-1/4 cup water in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened. Mix a total of nine cans condensed soup substitute.
- Just add the ingredient that forms the basis of the soup. Chop mushrooms, saute in a bit of olive oil and add for cream of mushroom soup. Add dark meat from cooked chicken for cream of chicken soup. You get the idea!
The Cookatokadawn Munford, TN
The Rating6 people
Can't wait to mix this up. Great idea.edensong in Nashville loved it
Nice. This will save a lot of dollars our house. Found a nice acrylic container for the powdered soup. Cream of mushroom was my first try with an excellent result.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Added link to "IMI" group.
Condensed Cream Of Soup Mix
11/9/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!