Oven-Baked Buttermilk ChickenFrom maryelizlawson 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425^ degrees.
- Combine sonion soup mix with flour; set aside.
- Beat eggs with buttermilk.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture, then in flour mixture, coating well.
- Place in a large shallow baking pan on rack, and chill 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with butter; then bake 45 minutes or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
The Rating6 people
Oh yes this is good will try it,momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Dang! I forgot the garlic powder. Does need S&P rubbed into the meat before coating. Other than that, good grub!
Sorry, forgot to take a pic. I'll post a pic of my belly if you like.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I love alternatives to frying chicken. I've saved this one. Thank you.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!