Pork And Beans Bayou Country Cajun StyleFrom betty_boop 9 years ago
- 1 Lb. ground round or Chuck shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1tbsp yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup Jack Miller Bar-o-que Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 2 10 oz. Cans pork and beans shopping list
- 1 Medium onion, chopped shopping list
- small pinch salt or no salt.. shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 8 slices japaleno peppers chopped shopping list
- 6 slices of bacon shopping list
- 1 glass oven dish shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, on medium heat,
- brown ground beef
- then saute japaleno peppers, onions and bell pepper
- add seasoning ...salt and cayenne pepper or your favor blend.
- once the onions look cooked
- add :
- brown sugar
- Jack Millers Bar-o-que sauce
- Let cook for about 15 minutes
- then: Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Spray glass oven dish with cooking spray
- then pour the ground meat and bean mixture into the glass dish and top with
- Place into the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the bacon looks cooked.
- Serve with something from the grill or just over rice as a main dish, by itself as a side dish with fried chicken or baked pork.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
The Rating7 people
This sounds absolutely delicious.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
These are really good.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
You have my 5. People can be so, so ,so well, I guess stupid is what I want to say. And childish. And sadistic.
That's it for now. Nice recipe.victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!