Crazy Good CupcakesFrom greekgirrrl 7 years ago
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise (NO LOWFAT PLEEEEEASE) shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 2 tbs custard powder (I like Bird's) shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- coffee Ganache(the frosting) shopping list
- 1/3 up cream shopping list
- 8 oz dark chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 shot of espresso shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 12 capacity muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Beat the mayonnaise, sugar, egg yolks and brown sugar until combined.
- Add the mashed banana, flour and custard powder and beat for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Divide evenly into cupcake liners and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cook completely before frosting.
- For the frosting:
- Heat cream and coffee and bring to boil.
- Pour over chopped chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate has melted and combined with the cream and coffee.
- Allow ganache to cool a little before covering the tops of cupcake.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating5 people
Wonderful cupcakes! I want one NOW...hehehe. Great post - as always! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
great recipe 1 Question what is Custard powder where do you get it?momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hi, GG! Wow, whatta recipe! Thanks for the great collection of recipes and for dropping by. Had to put it in my group. 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it