Cheesecake Cookie CupsFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- COOLING TIME: 1 HOUR shopping list
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated chocolate chip Cookie Bar Dough shopping list
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Fast, easy and beautiful! The picture looks scrumptious and I really would love to try them this weekend. Thank you for sharing =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
Saved and rated 5, I Love the picture and recipe. Thanks for share it.berry in Winter Park loved it
OH MY another one of those shame on you for posting during Lent LOL My mouth is watering, why did I give up sweets for Lent ;o(henrie in Savannah loved it
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
All Holidays135 members
Bake Sale126 members
Family Favorites141 members
Checkin Central284 members
Companys Coming115 members
The Breakfast Club92 members