Ultimate Veggie DipFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes, optional OR 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes sprinkled on top after baking shopping list
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped (red) shopping list
- 8 oz. garden vegetable cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup kraft real mayo shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine vegetables, cream cheese, dressing, Parmesan, seasonings and 1/2 cup Mozzarella.
- Spread into 1-qt. baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Mozzarella.
- Continue baking for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh tomatoes if using that option
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. I like to use "party" size bread slices and make finger sandwiches, too.