Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Crab MeatFrom kimmer 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pierce each potato several times with a fork and bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cool slightly.
- Cut each in half and scoop out insides, leaving skins intact.
- Place potato filling in a medium mixing bowl, set potato shells aside.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees.
- To the potato filling, add crabmeat, half & half, butter, salt, cayenne pepper and onion and whip until smooth.
- Stuff potato mixture into potato shells and top with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating6 people
Love It! :)donman in Hammond loved it
Yummm! I'm telling you - nothing beats a good stuffed baked potato except a good stuffed baked potato with crab meat...be still my beating heart (and growling tummy)...heh. Another great post, Kimmer - thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
WoW!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!