Pork Tenderloin with Honey Soy and SesameFrom elle 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Mix the soy, honey, sesame oil and garlic.
- Place pork in baking dish (you may want to line the dish with foil), pour sauce over and turn pork to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, spoon pan juices over pork, cover loosely with foil, roast for about 10 more minutes.
- This is delicious sliced with the pan juices poured over.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating5 people
This is great Elle....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I make a similar pork tenderloin, a recipe for Two Fat Ladies. Great post, Elle :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Sauce it SO good!! I recommend to double it up if you want extra to serve over rice. Thanks Elle for our great dinner! More in the IMI moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!