Pork Tenderloin with Honey Soy and SesameFrom elle 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Mix the soy, honey, sesame oil and garlic.
- Place pork in baking dish (you may want to line the dish with foil), pour sauce over and turn pork to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, spoon pan juices over pork, cover loosely with foil, roast for about 10 more minutes.
- This is delicious sliced with the pan juices poured over.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating5 people
Sauce it SO good!! I recommend to double it up if you want extra to serve over rice. Thanks Elle for our great dinner! More in the IMI moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Forgot my stars!!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I make a similar pork tenderloin, a recipe for Two Fat Ladies. Great post, Elle :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!