Peanut Butter Dulce De Leche Peanut Butter FudgeFrom girlieerin 7 years ago
- peanut butter Fudge (Originally published on PeanutButter.com) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 jar (18 oz.) creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 jar of Blake Killian’s peanut butter Dulce de Leche shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt Spread with corn syrup over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add Peanut Butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until smooth. Remove from heat. With wooden spoon, stir in confectioners sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
- Read more about this recipe at my food blog ErinCooks.com