Red Lobsters Lobster PizzaFrom seafoodlover 7 years ago
- 1 flour tortilla (per pizza) shopping list
- Land O' Lakes™ roasted garlic butter Spread shopping list
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 oz. drained roma tomatoes (approx. 2-3 tomatoes) diced 3/8" shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil cut in 1/8" julienne strips shopping list
- 2 oz. lobster meat cut in 1/2" - 3/4" chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian six-cheese blend shopping list
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (to kick it up a notch, if you don't like spicy, you can make the pizza without this ingredient) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter (edge to edge).
- Sprinkle two tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
- After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle evenly over Parmesan cheese.
- To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick off
- leaves and stack on top of one another. Using a chef's knife, cut into
- 1/8" strips. Do not chop. Sprinkle evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- Make sure lobster meat is cut into 1/2" - 3/4" chunks. Portion lobster meat, drain it and then sprinkle it evenly over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the Italian six-cheese blend evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle lightly with ground black pepper and kosher salt.
- When oven is ready, place pizza on pan and cook approximately four to five minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into eight wedges.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious.I like fish of any kind and any way it is cooked.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
this was delicious, thanks for the recipe. I used Land O'lakes butter with Olive oil spread because I wasn't able to find the roasted garlic, i also seasoned the pizza before adding the cheese, garlic powder, sea salt , black pepper and red pepper fl...morerene80_1 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!