Red Lobsters Lobster PizzaFrom seafoodlover 7 years ago
- 1 flour tortilla (per pizza) shopping list
- Land O' Lakes™ roasted garlic butter Spread shopping list
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 oz. drained roma tomatoes (approx. 2-3 tomatoes) diced 3/8" shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil cut in 1/8" julienne strips shopping list
- 2 oz. lobster meat cut in 1/2" - 3/4" chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian six-cheese blend shopping list
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (to kick it up a notch, if you don't like spicy, you can make the pizza without this ingredient) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter (edge to edge).
- Sprinkle two tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
- After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle evenly over Parmesan cheese.
- To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick off
- leaves and stack on top of one another. Using a chef's knife, cut into
- 1/8" strips. Do not chop. Sprinkle evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- Make sure lobster meat is cut into 1/2" - 3/4" chunks. Portion lobster meat, drain it and then sprinkle it evenly over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the Italian six-cheese blend evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle lightly with ground black pepper and kosher salt.
- When oven is ready, place pizza on pan and cook approximately four to five minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into eight wedges.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
The Rating4 people
this was delicious, thanks for the recipe. I used Land O'lakes butter with Olive oil spread because I wasn't able to find the roasted garlic, i also seasoned the pizza before adding the cheese, garlic powder, sea salt , black pepper and red pepper fl...morerene80_1 in loved it
Sounds delicious.I like fish of any kind and any way it is cooked.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!