Salmon with Sesame Ginger GlazeFrom seafoodlover 6 years ago
- ¼ c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh or 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 4 6-oz wild Pacific salmon fillets, about 1" thick, skinned shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Coat rack of baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- 2. In small bowl, combine sugar, mustard, sesame seeds and ginger. Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper. Place salmon on broiler rack and brush glaze on top. Broil (6" from heat) 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned.
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
The Rating2 people
I'm certain that it tastes very good, even though I'd have to modify it a lot for me and my husband to be able to eat it: no black pepper, no sesame seeds, brown sugar definitely an indulgence. But I need some new approach to salmon, and I like thi...morepieplate in Claremont loved it
Lawd, this one looks ans sound wonderful to!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!