Chef Jons Grilled To The Top JalapeosFrom jcarl71 7 years ago
- 12 Fresh Jumbo Jalapeño peppers shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 8oz soften cream cheese shopping list
- 8oz grated sharp cheddar cheese/Divided(buy the block,Not the bag) shopping list
- Rotel tomatoes drained shopping list
- 8 slices Thick sliced bacon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeño pepper juice (from the jar peppers) shopping list
- roma tomato Sliced Thin shopping list
- Smoky sweet paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the bacon over medium heat until it is nice and crisp
- while your bacon is frying go ahead and mix together the cream cheese,liquid smoke,half the cheddar cheese,1/2 can Rotel tomatoes, and the jalapeño pepper juice.And crumble in the bacon when it is done.
- slice your peppers in half (from top to bottom) And remove all the seeds
- Stuff the peppers with your mixture and topping with the remaining cheddar cheese.Garnish with a thin tomato strip across the top and sprinkle smoky sweet paprika.(If it looks good then it Tastes good)!!
- Prepare grill for cooking.Fire is medium-hot (you can hold your hand 5 inches above rack for 3 to 4 seconds).
- Grill on lightly oiled top rack over medium-hot fire until the cheese is melted and the Peppers have a nice stripes across their bottoms!
- You can tell just how good these are by how close they were eaten "To The Top"
The Cookjcarl71 Mobile, AL
The Rating9 people
shthowdy!!!!!!jeremywill1971 in Grand Bay loved it
where's the icecream?jeremywill1971 in Grand Bay loved it
You got me with Jalapeños!! Sounds soooooooo good!
Love um hot.. I'm a cheese lover also... so this really is right up my ally!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it