Turtle Cheese Cake BitesFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 tbsp margarine, melted shopping list
- 6 whole graham crackers, crushed shopping list
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 whole eggs shopping list
- 36 whole pecan halves shopping list
- 6 tbsp caramel ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- With pastry brush, or paper towel, coat 36 mini muffin cups with melted margarine. Divide the graham cracker crumbs
- evenly among the muffin cups. Gently shake pans until bottoms and
- sides of cups are coated with graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. Mix well. Beat in eggs until well blended. Spoon batter into muffin cups, dividing evenly. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until filling is barely set.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan. Run small knife around edge of each cup to loosen. Lift out cheesecakes. Top each cheesecake
- with pecan half. Cool 30 minutes on wire rack. Cover and chill.
- To Serve: Microwave caramel topping on HIGH for 10 seconds until
- spoonable. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon over center of each cheesecake.