Slow-cooked Pulled Pork SandwichesFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- STAND TIME 10 MIN shopping list
- -------------------------- shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 1/2- to 4-pound boneless pork shoulder roast, netted or tied shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® condensed French onion soup shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 12 round sandwich rolls or hamburger rolls, split shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it’s well browned on all sides.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
- Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
- *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
I too love pulled pork sandwiches! I'll definitely try this and report back :)
Hi Mystic! I've got it in the crockpot as I type! I'm hoping this will be as spectacular as it sounds. I'm taking it to a church potluck tonight! I'll report back :)
It was very good! I will make it again. I might add some liquid smoke next time. Can't wait for a sandwich at lunch.