George Straits King Ranch ChickenFrom cathyp 7 years ago
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 10 oz can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chile peppers shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 11 oz pkg corn tortillas cut into 6 pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In a greased 9x13 inch casserole, layer the ingredients in the following order: chicken, tortillas, onions, soup mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour or unti mixture is bubbly.
The Cookcathyp Temple, TX
The Rating5 people
yum!!!!!!cheryilyn in Salem loved it
One of my favorites! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Could you tell me what the cook book it was in?I would LOVE to have it in my colection of cook books.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!