Penne ShrimpFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta shopping list
- 2 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 lb. shrimp, washed shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Stir in garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, tomato, salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted. Add shrimp and heat through, toss with cooked pasta and serve.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
another easy but tasty dish. thank youcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Gotta go to the fish monger tomorrow!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Comfort Foods769 members
Back To Basics345 members
Fish And Seafood305 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Italian Group93 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together133 members
Companys Coming113 members
Checkins Round Table39 members