Protein BarsFrom ravenseyes 7 years ago
- 1 cup soy protein powder (vanilla flavor) shopping list
- ½ cup oat bran shopping list
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- ¼ cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried mango shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried apricots shopping list
- 12.3 oz package soft silken tofu shopping list
- 1/2 cup unfiltered apple juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large whole eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter shopping list
- canola oil, for pan shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13 by 9-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper and lightly coat with canola oil. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the protein powder, oat bran, wheat flour, wheat germ, and salt. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop dried fruits and place in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a third mixing bowl, whisk the tofu until smooth. Add the apple juice, brown sugar, eggs, and peanut butter, 1 at a time, and whisk to combine after each addition. Add this to the protein powder mixture and stir well to combine. Fold in the dried fruit. Spread evenly in the prepared baking dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 205 degrees F. Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting into squares. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
- Not added to any groups yet!