Irish Coffee Cream FudgeFrom lor 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee shopping list
- 1 jar marshmallow creme (7 oz) shopping list
- 1 package vanilla chips, 12 oz. (I like to use butterscotch) shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts (filberts) shopping list
How to make it
- In a microwave safe large cup, cook Irish Cream on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds until hot enough to dissolve the instant coffee.
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, on medium heat, melt the butter, add sugar, evaporated milk, Irish Cream and coffee mixture, marshmallow creme and blend well.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla chips until completely melted and mixed thoroughly.
- Stir in the vanilla and hazelnuts until mixed well.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan and spread evenly.
- Chill until set and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Makes 2 lbs.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating8 people
What are you doing to me???? Bailey's in the fudge? I don't usually eat candy, but I guess I'll have to amke an exception for this!!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Lor... I love it!berry in Winter Park loved it
Lor--You rock!!!! :)
~Melbakermel in Topeka loved it