Velveeta Velvet (Fudge)From fegirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a 5 quart non-stick pan or Double Boiler add Velveeta and Butter, stir frequently until melted. When melted add the vanilla and stir.
- Next add confectioners' sugar, cocoa, nuts and vanilla stir until mixed
- Pour into buttered or foil lined 9"x13" oblong pan, spread evenly and chill until cool.
- Cut and serve.
- (I usually do not add the nuts and it is possible to melt the cheese and butter and then pour that immediately into a bowl containing the confectioners' sugar, nuts and cocoa.)
The Cookfegirl Tucson, AZ
The Rating8 people
It sounds unusual but this makes really good fudge. My mom used to make it, too, from time to time. I think Paula Deen has also done a version of this as well. Great post - welcome to Group Recipes! ~ Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I once heard of this recipe and here it is.
Everyone- This stuff is AWESOME. I know that it sounds strange but it is addictive. Yummm.skyduchess in Garland loved it
I will try ASAP..... It does sound slightly intimidating, but I won't shy away. Does it taste ultra cheesy?redfish91117 in Wilmington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!