Shrimp Tea SandwichesFrom knoxcop 9 years ago
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 5 tbsp. mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tbsp. catsup shopping list
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 fresh lemon, squeezed for juice shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked shrimp (about a pound) shopping list
- 1 c. finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely minced green onion shopping list
- 1 loaf sliced bread of choice shopping list
- olive slices, stuffed green or black, for garnish shopping list
- Thinly sliced cucumber, twisted, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Blend your fist 10 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Trim crusts off bread.
- Very lightly butter bread slices.
- Cut into desired shapes with knife or cookie cutter.
- Either pipe or spread mixture onto bread.
- Garnish as desired.
- *May be stacked and covered with Saran or placed into Tupperware and in fridge for up to 6 hours before serving. Any longer and things go down hill. For catering/parties, prepare your spread mixture the night before and pipe onto the breads the day of service.*
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating8 people
Yuuummmmy.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
These sound wonderful and delicious - I'm saving to try. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I was searching for some ideas for that bridal shower and came across this recipe. This sounds so yummy. I love shrimp. Thanks for the hint about doing ahead of time.jencathen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!