EASY CROCK CHOPSFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly brown chops on both sides in skillet.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Combine brown sugar,cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, vinegar and 1/4 cup of syrup from peaches.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chops in crock.
- Place drained peaches on top.
- Pour tomato mixture over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
I go shopping wed. and will be making this wed.night!!!!!!Thank you so much.nanny in Haddam loved it
Hi Gem, Made this recipe before but it didn't call for the peaches. Great post thanks.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Yuuumm.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again853 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
CrockPot Capers164 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
We Love It But134 members