Herbed PolentaFrom bitsyskitchen 9 years ago
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole milk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring the water to a boil in a heavy large saucepan. Add 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Gradually whisk in the cornmeal. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the mixture thickens and the cornmeal is tender, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add the cheese, milk, butter, parsley, rosemary, thyme, and pepper, and stir until the butter and cheese melt. Transfer the polenta to a bowl and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookbitsyskitchen Beautiful Coast, CA
The Rating5 people
Yeah baby. Got my vote.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
What a great combination, I reckon that'll be on the table tonight. Cheerstrev in Bogangar loved it