Easy Strawberry Cream PieFrom thepiggs 6 years ago
- 1 9” deep-dish pie shell (graham cracker or nut crust preferred), well-chilled shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk, well-chilled shopping list
- 1½ cups pureed, sweetened strawberries (strawberries in syrup or strawberries with sugar added) shopping list
How to make it
- Make sure the ingredients and the pie shell are well-chilled.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Set in the refrigerator to keep cold.
- Whip the cream cheese. Beat in the condensed milk and strawberries.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the filling into the pie shell. If the filling ingredients have been kept cold and you work quickly, the shell should overfill to a slight mound. Immediately stick the pie in the freezer to set.
- Freeze for four hours or more.
- Serve frozen.
- Serves 8