Jetts Mac And CheeseFrom jett2whit 8 years ago
- 1 32 oz box cooked macaroni shopping list
- 2 extra large cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cans of evaporated milk shopping list
- 5 or 6 eggs shopping list
- extra milk(at least 2 cups) shopping list
- 5 - 6 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese(more if desired) shopping list
- butter, butter and more butter(at least 3 sticks)at room temperature. shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- Large deep baking pan shopping list
How to make it
- Boil macaroni and rinse.
- Place cooked macaroni in large pan with 3 sticks of butter.
- Mix well until butter is covering all pasta.
- Add one can of the cream of chicken soup and mix well.
- At this point, you can add the other can of soup if it looks like the pasta needs to be covered more.
- Beat the eggs with 1 can of milk and add to the pasta/soup mixture.
- Mix well. If mixture looks dry, add the other can of milk
- Add shredded cheese and mix so all macaroni noodles are covered with soup & cheese.
- Pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for about 1 hour and 30 minutes
- This recipe took me several times to get it. I tried hard to get all ingredients down to make it simple for you. Message me if you have any questions about this one.
- Yes, I know....it sounds like a lot of butter. This recipe makes a lot!! I did cut out one of the sticks....
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating15 people
Sounds delicous! I will make this one when all the kids are here.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
wow sounds great can't wait to make this to take to the office I am so sure that they will devour this in seconds Thank you!!!!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
Yummmmmm sounds sooooooooo good, love Mac n Cheese! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it