Pull Apart Bacon BreadFrom marriage 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until partially cooked.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness and brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Cut into 1 -inch pieces; place in a large bowl.
- Add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix and remaining oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9 x5 inch square on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until golden brown.