Quiche PotatoesFrom berry 9 years ago
- 4 baking potatoes shopping list
- aluminum foil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 6 large potatoes shopping list
- Quiche Filling shopping list
- 1 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 1cup milk shopping list
- salt , pepper and nutmeg shopping list
- 2 slices of Mozarella cheese or Cheddar shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Fresh and cutted parsley . ( to sprinkle) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes; dry with paper towels. Prick each potato with a fork several times.
- Wrap in aluminum foil or waxed paper.
- Place the potatoes on the rack in the oven ( I baked into a mold…). Bake for 1 hour. Test potatoes to see if they are done by squeezing with a potholder or oven mitt. If they feel soft, they are done.
- Carefully take the potatoes and make a little hole with a spoon and try to make a little cup, and blend the potatoes’ pieces that you took out in the filling.
- fill the potatoes cups with 1/2 slice of Mozarella cheese, and fill each potatoe, with the filling mix, place them in a greased pirex and pour the rest of the mix over all potatoes, pour Parmesano cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve the potatoes and sprinkle fresh parsley and enjoy!!!
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating6 people
What a great idea! Thanksliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
yummm sounds good!uk2nyc in Milano, Italy loved it
This is incredible Berry. Love all the step by step photos.
Michaeltrigger in loved it