Shredded BeefFrom trackwidow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a baking pan with a lid such as a dutch oven or in a foil covered pan.
- Bake at 250 for 8 hours, stirring every 2 hours.
- When meat is tender break up with the back of a wooden spoon or 2 forks. Mix into sauce.
- Serve on buns.
- Can be made in the crock pot on low for 8 hours as well.
- I've made up to 12 pounds of meat at a time. You may need to allow more cooking time when making large amounts of meat.
- Freezes well, if you have leftovers.