Pork Tenderloin MarinatedFrom gramma58 5 years ago
How to make it
- Trim off most of white membrane covering tender loin.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in 1 gallon size zip lock bacg or tupperware like container.
- Place tenderloins in container or zip lock bag or tupperware like container.
- Marinate over night or at least 4 hours.
- Place in small roasting pan with marinade.
- Cover and bake for 45-60 min at 350.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating7 people
YUM, sounds great, you have my 5. Thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
I really like the sound of this one.... nothing like a good pork tenderloin....Great post girl....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This sound absolutely wonderful! I love pork roasts. You get my five!!ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!