Parmesan Filled Tortellini Pasta Salad with Sweet Red Pepper and Artichoke HeartsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese filled tortellini shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper diced shopping list
- 2/3 cup canned artichoke hearts drained and quartered shopping list
- 8 olives shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pesto shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions then rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Cook carrots in boiling water until tender then rinse under cold water and drain.
- Add carrots, red pepper, artichokes and olives to pasta then toss with pesto.
- Add olive oil then season with black pepper.
- Refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Toss with shredded Parmesan cheese prior to serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
The long marinating time is crucial. Very nice salad indeed. I had to give it a splash of vinaigrette because the pasta soaked up all the goodness. Very nice indeed.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Fantastic. This one oozes flavor profiles that work.chefjeb in Carthage loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!