Slow Cooker Philly-Style Cheese Steak SandwichesFrom modelsmom 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs beef round steak shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can vegetable broth (can use beef - I've even used chicken in a pinc h) shopping list
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix shopping list
- 1 large loaf French bread, siced into sandwich lengths shopping list
- 6 slices provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray
- Cut meat into strips, place in slow cooker
- Add green pepper, onion, broth, and dressing mix
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours, or high 3-4 hours
- Spoon meat mixture onto bread, top with a slice of cheese
- Another option is to toast bread in a 375 oven for 5-10 minutes, add meat, cover with cheese, then bake an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating13 people
Thats a good one, I'm ready to eat it now!!
Aren't croclpot the best thing :)asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
This is a very good recipe, you have my 5. Thank you very much for sharing....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
what could be eaiser. this sounds so good. i am even tossing in mushrooms.thanks you deserve a 5 for sure on this one.maywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!