Crawfish JambalayaFrom petunia97 8 years ago
- 1 lb. crawfish shopping list
- 4 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 butter (I use diet butter) shopping list
- 1/2 cup each green onions & parsley shopping list
- salt, pepper & creole seasoning shopping list
- 1 1/2 water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. corn starch + 1/2 water shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions, celery, bell pepper & garlic.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and seasonings.
- Cook on low for 20 mins.
- Add crawfish, cook another 10 mins.
- Dissolve corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add to mixture
- Cook another 5 mins.
- Mix with cooked rice
- Add green onions and parsley and mix well.
- Ready to enjoy!
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating6 people
Thanks Petunia. This sounds GREAT! Can't wait to try it :)donman in Hammond loved it
i love ta sux da hed o mudbug
5 ptfrodo in meadville loved it
mmm mm! Jambalaya soun goo to me!itsjustjuwah in Jena loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!