Cheesy Garlic Pull ApartsFrom jules 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can biscuits (10 biscuits) shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (can use less) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- pizza sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 425.
- 2. Melt butter in small bowl. Stir garlic, parsley and garlic powder into butter. Pour butter mixture into pie plate or 8X8 pan.
- 3. Cut biscuits into 4 sections each. Place in pan. Top with both cheeses.
- 4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until biscuits are cooked through.
- 5. Invert upside down onto a plate. (I take a knife around the edges of pan to release stuck on cheese before inverting to plate.).
- 6. Serve with warm pizza sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjules Broken Arrow, OK
The Rating5 people
This is a wonderful, fun and delicious recipe.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I finally got around to making these. I've had it saved since you posted it. They were delicious! I only used about a cup of cheese and I had an open jar of pizza sauce in the refrigerator so I heated that up as well. I used a glass pie plate so I...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!