Homemade TahiniFrom smooch 5 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly toast sesame seeds in a small pot over a stove on low heat. This should not take more than 5 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Grind your sesame seeds in the coffee grinder until smooth. Add in sesame oil and salt and grind again.
- Slowly add in water, about a tsp at a time until you are pleased with the texture.
- If you prefer a more runny texture - add a bit more water.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cooksmooch America
The Rating9 people
I use this in my hummus...thank tou for posting this!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Love it, you are a genius! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
*wink*pink in USA loved it