Oatmeal Cookie Bestest BatchFrom lor 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups soft butter shopping list
- 2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- *You can always substitute chocolate / butterscotch chips for the walnuts. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter, sugars, eggs, water and vanilla til creamy.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Add raisins and nuts (no need to soak raisins in water first).
- Drop onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating9 people
Love cookies, these look like a winner to me! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
these sounds great and the added graham crackers and proportion of brown sugar to white must add a nice touch too! - I would keep BOTH the nuts and chocolate bits though...why leave such goodness out? - loldivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
I agree with Michelle, graham cracker added to these are different but know they must be very good. I love the graham cracker cake and I just couldn't imagine a cake made with them. Great post you have my 5 also, will be whipping up a batch of thes...morehenrie in Savannah loved it