The Fruitest Fruit Loop Cereal MuffinsFrom noir 6 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fruit Loops cereal, left whole shopping list
- 1/2 cup fruit Loops cereal, crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add melted butter, egg, milk and 1 1/2 cups fruit loops. Stir to combine.
- Mix 1/4 cup crushed fruit loops with 1 tbsp melted butter.
- Spoon muffin batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins. Sprinkle tops with fruit loop crumb mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
What fun! Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
My son loves fruit loops, we buy them as treats and he loves too cook so this is a perfect combination!!!princesa9580 in ******* loved it
I am making these tomorrow!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it