Pumpkin Pie CakeFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 large can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon-or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg-or to taste shopping list
- 1 15oz can solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine-melted shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts-optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine eggs,sugar,milk,cinnamon,nutmeg,and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture.
- Drizzle butter or margarine over cake mix.
- Top with chopped nuts(if using).
- Bake 1 hour or untll inserted knife comes out clean.
- Serve plain or with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.