White TrashFrom firecapt 6 years ago
- 2 - 11ounce bags of white chocolate chips shopping list
- 3.5 Cups Cheerios shopping list
- 3 cups Rice Chex (small box) shopping list
- 3 cups Corn Chex (small box) shopping list
- 1 Pound Plain M&Ms shopping list
- 2.5 Cups mixed nuts (salted, no peanuts) shopping list
- 2 cups of small pretzels shopping list
How to make it
- Get a really big metal bowl and place it over a large sauce pan containing about an inch of water. Put this over medium heat.
- Dump in the chips in the bowl and stir with a rubber spatula (every now and then) until they have melted smooth. You can walk away from time to time but, be careful not to let the water get to hot or the cocoa butter will get lumpy.
- Dump everything else in the bowl, and fold over and over until all the hunks and chunks are well coated.
- Spread the mess out on parchment or wax paper, set in a cool place until it sets solid, then break it into pieces. It will keep very well in gift tins.
- Dole this stuff out carefully. It is highly habit forming!
The Cookfirecapt Randolph, NY
The Rating6 people
My husband will love snacking on this. Thanksruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Sounds like something we would eat like it's going outta style! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Breakfast time!rml in loved it