Juicy Marinated Skirt SteakFrom lillyann 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut crosswise into 4 equal pieces shopping list
- oil for grates shopping list
How to make it
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, rosemary, 1 teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Pierce meat all over with a fork; add to marinade, and turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 15 minutes, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Heat grill to high; oil grates. Remove steaks from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Grill steaks 2 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate; cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let rest 5 minutes. Serves 4. You can also broil these steaks, instead!
- Note: For a perfect meal, serve in a family-style dish with sautéed wild mushrooms and pea shoots (grilled with a soy/butter glaze) and Texas 1015 onion rings. Corn on the cob is also a nice side with this dish.
People Who Like This Dish 33
- ahnk Huntsville, TEXAS
- nanny1291955 Douglasville, Ga.
- sarasue Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- GreatGrannyGrace Nowhere, Us
- gaspesiangal Ottawa, Canada
- Cosmicmother Canada
- MikeyfromAR Colorado High Desert, US Of A
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- chefoscar Nowhere, Us
- Plus 23 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooklillyann Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating11 people
sounds goodcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Lillyann -This wouldn't be close to 4 servings at my house! Delicious!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Nice Marinade. Love the menu suggestions also.. High 5jimrug1 in Peoria loved it