cranachanFrom cheryilyn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put the rolled oats in a dry pan and toast over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the cream in a bowl and whip until relatively thick, but still soft. Fold in the honey and whiskey.
- Put three or four berries in the bottom of each wine glass and add a little of the toasted oats. Add the rest of the berries to the cream mixture and fold in carefully.
- Spoon the cream mixture into the serving glasses and sprinkle the remaining oats over the top.
- Garnish with an additional dollop of whipped cream and berries for the finishing touch.
- Serve well chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating9 people
this sounds great will give it a try..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Oh this is right up my ally! Yummmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Wow - how gorgeous and delicious-looking. I'm saving to try soon...can't wait. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!