Ever Lovin ChickenFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 broiler-fryer cut up in 8 pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup of softened butter, not margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh tarragon shopping list
- 1/3 cup of onion slivered shopping list
- 1 cup of dry white vermouth shopping list
- 1/2 cup of flour, seasoned with 1 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper shopping list
- 3/4 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese, grated, not shredded shopping list
- 1 tbsp of grated orange peel (use that rasp) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the soft butter with the tarragon. Divide in half. Chill
- Spread half the seasoned butter over the bottom of a large
- shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle onion slices over the butter.
- Add vermouth.
- Dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour, coat well.
- Place chicken skin side up over onion, vermouth butter mix.
- Dot with reserved half of tarragon butter.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Place chicken on platter. and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and orange rind.
- Bring pan juices to a boil for a minute and serve on the side with the chicken.
- We like green petite peas and mashed potatoes as our sides.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating6 people
Love this! Would not have thought of the grated orange peel! That makes it, I bet. I will definately be fixing this next week! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This sounds so good!The peas and potatoes, sounds great with it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh, I'm going to serve this for dinner this week! Thanks!waterlily in Joplin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!